Azienda Agricola La Torre di Paolo Tintori località La Torre s.n.c. – 55022 Fornoli – Bagni di Lucca (LU) tel. +39 0583 804297 Fax +39 0583 808542 E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lgs. June 30, 2003, No.196 Reguolation UE 2016/679
Dear Guest, we wish to inform you that, according to Par. 13 of Italian Code on Privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and Par. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the processing of your personal details will occur through fairness and transparency, for legal purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The processing of personal data takes place, under the authority of the data controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to processing in accordance with Article 30 of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation, using manual tools, computerized or telematic, with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data.
Personal data will be stored for a fixed period based on criteria based on the nature and duration of the Charge and on the needs of protection of the Client’s interests.
The processing will also be carried out through computerised systems for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of the obligation deriving from Par. 109 of Royal Decree 18/6/1931 n. 773, requiring that we register and communicate our guests’ personal details to the Police;
- To comply with the administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations in force;
- To complete our reception duties for messages and phone calls on your behalf;
- To speed up registration procedures in case of future stays at our agriturismo;
- To send you our promotional and up-dating messages about our tariffs and special offers.
In addition, we wish to inform you that the contribution of these details as foreseen in point 1 and 2 is mandatory and that any refusal on your part to reply will make it impossible for us to accept you as a guest in our agriturismo.
Nevertheless, if you wish to allow the processing of your personal details as foreseen in points 3, 4 and 5, you will have to give us your authorization.
Such authorization can be cancelled at a later stage and you will be able to oppose the processing of such details. For any further information or to assert your rights, recognized by Par. 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and by Par. 15 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, please contact the Manager in charge of the processing.
Par. 15 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 right to access your personal details and other rights 1. The concerned person is entitled to obtain a confirmation that his/her personal details are – or are not being processed – even though these details have not been registered yet, and to obtain their communication in intelligible form. 2. The concerned person is entitled to obtain information about:
- The originn of personal details;
- The purposes and modes of the processing;
- The logic applied in case the processing is carried out through computerized systems;
- The personal details of the Manager, of the persons in charge and of the representative designated as per Par. 5, Art. 2;
- The parties or categories to whom the personal details may be communicated or that may gain knowledge as designated representatives inside the State borders, persons in charge or appointees. 3. The concerned person is entitled to obtain:
- The updating, the amendment, or, if so required, the integration of the details;
- The cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the stoppage of the detail processing in case it infringes the law, including those which do not require filing with respect to the purposes for which such details were collected and subsequently processed;
- A declaration that the persons to whom the details have been notified or sent out have been made aware of the operations indicated at point a) and b) concerning their contents, except in the case such notification results impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly disproportioned with respect to the protection of the right. 4. The concerned person is entitled to partly o entirely oppose: a) The processing of his/her personal details for legitimate reasons, even though they are pertinent with the purpose of the collection and propose a claim to the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data in the cases provided by the Privacy Regulations; b) The processing of his/her personal details required for purposes of business information or dispatching advertising or other direct sales material or for the completion of market research or interactive business communication